Always Caring. Always Here.
When your primary care physician is unavailable or if you don’t have one, Sequoia Prompt Care provides everything from treatment for general illness to sports or employment physicals – all with no appointment necessary. We will also help you establish yourself with one of our great local doctors that are taking new patients.
If you need to see a medical provider please feel free to walk-in or use our quick pass service. We are happy to take care anyone in your family from your new born to your grandparents.
Here is a look at the illnesses, injuries, and conditions treated at Sequoia Prompt Care:
- Abscess incision and drainage
- Mild Allergic reactions
- Athlete’s foot/fungus infection
- Minor Burns from heat or chemical exposure
- Diaper Rash
- Ear infection
- Eye infection
- Flu symptoms and vaccinations
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Insect bits
- Itchy skin
- Physicals – Sports, Camp, Travel, Employment
- Runny nose
- Sinus infection
- Skin allergy
- Skin infections
- Sore throat
- STD testing and treatment
- Stomachaches and stomach pains
- Urinary tract infections
- Wound infection
Sequoia Prompt Care sees patients on a walk-in basis during normal clinic hours to accommodate the health needs of our patients. This convenient service is provided to allow individuals with acute medical needs to be seen and evaluated without the need for an appointment.
- Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
To improve access to care, Sequoia Prompt Care offers After Hours visits to patients outside of normal clinic hours at an additional fee of $45. The after-hours charge is covered by most insurances. If the fee is not covered by insurance, it is the patient’s responsibility to pay for this fee.
- Monday – Friday 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- Saturday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Sunday 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Your health is our priority and it is our honor to serve you.
- Monday to Friday: 8 AM - 7 PM
- Saturday: Temporarily Closed
- Sunday: Temporarily Closed
- Fourth of July: CLOSED
- Thanksgiving: CLOSED
- Christmas Eve: 8 AM - 3 PM
- Christmas Day: CLOSED
- New Year's Eve: 8 AM - 5 PM
- New Year's Day: 8 AM - 5 PM