How To Use A QuickPass
Take advantage of our new QUICKPASS service and skip the waiting room.
- Click HERE to use our online registration system. The information will be sent to us and one of our registration staff will call you to confirm that we received your information.
- Wait at home, at work, or wherever you are most comfortable. We’ll call you when your room is ready.
At Your Visit
Check-In: Visit our front desk and provide your insurance card, photo ID, and insurance co-pay.
Exam: A Sequoia Prompt Care staff member will lead you to your exam room where your vital signs will be taken and we’ll discuss the reason for your visit. That discussion may lead to tests to prepare the medical provider for you. When the medical provider is available, you will be examined and a diagnosis and treatment plan will be prepared. When the provider comes in, he or she will examine you, listen to your concerns and discuss your results, diagnosis, and treatment plan.
Follow-up: : If your medical provider has asked that you receive follow-up care with your primary care physician and you do not have one, you can establish care and schedule a follow-up appointment with the primary care physician at Sequoia Prompt Care, Dr. Todd Quackenbush.
We Care About You
Following your visit to Sequoia Prompt Care, expect a phone call from a Sequoia Prompt Care staff member asking about your recovery. Additionally, you may be asked to complete a brief online survey via email. Your feedback will help us improve the overall experience for people visiting Sequoia Prompt Care in the future.
Thank you for choosing Sequoia Prompt Care!
- Monday to Friday: 8 AM - 7 PM
- Saturday: Temporarily Closed
- Sunday: Temporarily Closed
- Fourth of July: CLOSED
- Thanksgiving: CLOSED
- Christmas Eve: 8 AM - 3 PM
- Christmas Day: CLOSED
- New Year's Eve: 8 AM - 5 PM
- New Year's Day: 8 AM - 5 PM